Terms & Conditions
(1) Hire Duration
A standard booking hire term is 5 days, including the day of delivery and the day of return i.e. you receive (or collect) your order two days prior to the event and return two days after the event.
(2) Delivery/Collection (UK mainland only) COURIER fee is £25.00 return. We are charged at £15 for a non-collection by DPD, so we will be deducted that from your insurance deposit. All changes to collection/delivery details MUST be given to us in good time to prevent these charges.
(3) Payment We NO LONGER accept payment via cheque. Payment must be made via bank transfer. A 20% INITIAL PAYMENT must be paid at time of booking to secure the date. The balance will be payable no later than ONE MONTH prior to the date of the event. £25 supplement will be added to all personal set-ups falling on a Public or Bank Holiday.
(4) Insurance Deposit For all self-set ups, we charge a £1 per metre hired as an INSURANCE RETAINER. This is held on account until the bunting is returned to us. We will inspect the bunting for any signs of permanent damage, and refund in full or at our discretion, depending on any damage. You must advise us of your bank details so we can return the deposit after the event.
(5) Hanging the bunting INDOOR USE ONLY. You must not use any drawing pins, staples or any sharp items to fix the bunting as this can cause permanent damage to the bias and ties. If you need advise on how best to hang the bunting, please discuss this at time of booking.
(6) Returns: Packaging the bunting Bunting must be dry, then folded in a consertina style before being replaced in the bag. Any bunting returned wet or unfolded will immediately loose 25% of the insurance retainer as wet bunting allows mould to grow and stain the fabric, which means we cannot rehire out
(7) Bunting Check by us once returned Your bunting will arrive folded consertina style. On bunting return, please make sure that the bunting is packed in a similar way to how it was received. It must not be returned wet. If you are hanging it outdoors you must advise us. If the bunting is damaged in any way, we will deduct a % from your retainer. The amount to be deducted is at our discretion. (7) Repairs Please do not attempt to repair or clean the bunting yourself, please advise us of any issues.
(8) Responsibility Our bunting is solely designed to be used as a decorative item, and must not be used for any other purpose. It must not be used as a toy or left near unsupervised young children. It must not be altered, cut or defaced in any way.
(9) Indemnity You shall be responsible for and indemnify us against all loss or damage caused to or by the bunting from whatever cause arising.
(10) Cancellations/Postponements In the event of cancellations we charge the following fees:
1. If you advise us one calendar month prior to event, loss of deposit
2. If you advise us 2-4 weeks prior to event, loss of 50% of the invoice (excluding any delivery fees)
3. If you advise us 1-2 weeks prior to event, loss of 100% of the invoice (excluding any delivery fees)
4. In the unfortunate event of having to postpone your wedding due to COVID19, we will move the date at no charge. If you decide to cancel due to COVID19 or any other health/pandemic issues, full cancellation will apply as per our T&Cs
(11) Consumer Credit Act 1974 It is agreed and declared that this agreement falls outside the Consumer Credit Act 1974.